Sioux City, IA US
Paralegal/Legal Assistant | $20/hour or more, based on experience
Monday – Friday 8a-5pm
An established Law Firm in Sioux City, IA is hiring a highly skilled and self-motivated Paralegal/ Legal Assistant with excellent time management and computer skills to join their growing team. The Paralegal/Legal Assistant will assist litigation attorneys in the daily activities and functions of client and case management. This firm offers a pleasant working environment with state-of-the-art equipment and resources. Come and work for a firm who has provided quality legal representation in the tri-state area for over a century and is active in local, political, and charitable activities in Sioux City and throughout Iowa.
- Organize and maintain case files, research files to enable retrieval of documents
- Professional and timely communication with clients
- Collect and organize litigation materials
- Assist with drafting of pleadings and discovery documents
- Maintain calendars and case management systems for attorney
- Open and set up new files
- Professional Administrative experience
- Prior experience as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
Benefits & Pay:
- $20/hour or more, based on experience
- Health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, and pension plan (once hired on to the company)
- Paid holidays & PTO (once hired on to the company)
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to connect great people to great companies (and it's free!)
509 Douglas St. | Sioux City IA, 51101 | (712) 277-8103
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.