Fairmont, MN 56031 US
Payroll Specialist - 21+/hr DOE
Our client strives to be an innovator in animal nutrition by providing a wide range of products and services. They are dedicated to the research, development and manufacturing of quality premixes, pre-starters, starter and concentrates together with specialty products and solutions. Our principal objective is to develop strong relationships with customers, suppliers, managers and staff while creating value with every interaction. They are currently looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll functions in accordance with currently accepted accounting principles as may be directed by the President and/or Finance Manager.
· Maintain all payroll operations in accordance to company policies and procedures
· Review payroll time sheet data upon receipt from Human Resources
· Enter and maintain data in payroll system and spreadsheets · Process wage garnishments and levies and comply with record keeping requirements
· Make adjustments in pay for raises, bonuses and commissions
· Communicate with HR on any pay-related issues affecting employees
· Other duties as assigned
- Starting pay: $21/hour DOE
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay cards available!
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.