North Sioux City, SD 57049 US
Are You Ready to Rise to the Occasion and Lead a Plant as the Finance SME?
We are seeking a Financial Leader who is a Strategic Business Partner to the Manufacturing Leadership Team.
Do you enjoy the aspects of Plant Accounting?
If you enjoy the functional responsibility for production/financial reporting, the excitement of forecasting, the adventure of planning and the value in analysis, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are seeking a Plant Controller, with Manufacturing Experience, who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
You must be comfortable being the only Accounting SME onsite.
Our client, located in the Siouxland area. They are the fastest growing company in the food industry.
Benefits start Day One.
What does this strategic role look like?
- You are a process leader. As a strategic leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of the plant accounting.
- The Plant Controller is responsible for production/financial reporting, monitoring of actual results, forecasting, planning and analysis.
- As a Leader who has 5+ Years of experience as a Plant Controller or Assistant Plant Controller in a complex manufacturing environment, you will develop, maintain and continuously improve an established organization using your years of experience as a foundation for success.
- You will manage all projects related to budgeting, audit, capital requests and plant initiatives.
- The Plant Controller will manage the month end activities, prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages, develop standard costs, update and create new Bill of Materials and Routings in SAP.
- You will provide weekly and monthly forecasts, assist production management with reports and work with leadership to minimize costs.
- The Plant Controller will analyze and reconcile monthly inventories onsite and offsite.
- You will coordinate new product pricing requests by working with plant management in preparation for pricing quotations for Sales & Marketing Team.
- You must be comfortable working in a Union environment.
What must you bring to the position?
- You must be a Servant Leader. This is not something you are willing to learn, it is a way of life that you have continuously utilized to navigate the business.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. A Master's Degree and/or CPA, a plus.
- 5+ Years of Manufacturing Accounting Experience as a Plant Controller or an Assistant Controller.
- Proficiency in SAP (or similar ERP/MRP), Cost Accounting, Excel (advanced) and Microsoft Office.
- Courage to challenge status quo, lead & embrace change and decisions that drive progress.
- Strong Analytical and accounting skills.
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of procurement, products, and production processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and act as a true business partner to the Leadership Team.
- This is an onsite position.
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 2-3 interviews with our client. The final interview will be onsite.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
Relocation is not available for this role.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.