Galva, IA 51020 US
Production Operator | $20/hour
5 pm-5 am | Work week days will vary, 4 days on and 4 days off!!
A production company located in Galva, IA is hiring full time Production Operators to join their growing team! The Production Operator will perform a variety of duties including helping the lead operate and run the mill, cook, distillation and conventional fermentation. The Production Operator will also be operating forklift, skid loader and other equipment and ensuring the plant is stocked with product and ingredients. This is a great opportunity to work with a long-term, reputable company in the area. Apply now while openings are still available!
- Learn and operate all processes and equipment associated with the plant
- Learn and operate HMIs, DCS, and different computer systems
- Learn and follow procedures for plant start-up, shut down, cleaning and batching
- Maintain accurate and efficient logs. Data input into computer systems.
- Analyze complied data and make adjustment(s) to optimize plant operation
- Become a certified operator of forklift, wheel loader, man lift, and skid loader
- Perform quality control test on product streams
- Notify shift manager and board operator of any issues or concerns regarding plant operations, etc.
- Maintain plant facilities by practicing effective housekeeping procedures
- Complete tasks assigned by supervisor
- Maintain a team environment with all other employees and departments while providing a high level of customer service and a friendly atmosphere
- Ability to lift up to 70 + pounds
- Strong mathematical skills are required, including capabilities in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to stoop, push, pull and bend
- Must have good eyesight to inspect product for quality an deficiencies of product
- Prior forklift experience, preferred
- Ability to work in all weather and working conditions, including: heat, dust, cold, noise, chemicals and fumes
Benefits & Pay:
- Working 4 days on and having 4 days off!!
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today! Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) If you’ve applied to Aventure before, simply give us call to put your name in for this position.
221 East Main Street | Cherokee, IA | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.