Pocahontas, IA 50574 US
Production Technician | $18/hr
Monday - Thursday, 6am - 4:30pm
An established production company in Pocahontas, IA is hiring Production Technicians to join their team! The Production Technician will perform labor work in different stages of fiberglass fabrication. This position works Monday-Thursday, 6am - 4:30pm, pays $18/hr, depending on the position, and is a great temp-to-hire opportunity! Individuals with prior fiberglass and/or production experience are encouraged to apply. Willing to train!
- Reading blueprints
- Using hand/power tools to measure and cut materials
- Grinding fiberglass
- Working with resin saturated fiberglass molds
- Clean, wax and prepare molds for use
- Preparing surfaces for coating
- Mix & apply primer coatings to surfaces and equipment associated with natural gas compressors and pumps
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Read/Interpret Safety Data Sheets and safety/operation instructions
- Assemble parts and finalize truck bodies
- Additional duties as assigned
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- The ability to read a tape measure and use hand/power tools
- Previous fiberglass and/or production experience is a PLUS!
- Wearing PPE that includes full face respirator, half-mask respirators, gloves and full Tyvek suit (some positions)
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and a team player
- Demonstrated good attendance record and good work longevity
- Ability to complete a valid respirator fit test (some positions)
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting Pay: $18.00/hr
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage- Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you've applied to Aventure before, simply give us a call to put your name in for this position.
501 Sumner Avenue | Humboldt IA, 50548 | (515) 332-1480
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background check may be required.