Property Maintenance Technician
Sioux City, IA 51104
$14-18/hr DOE Starting Pay, Monday-Friday!
Aventure is currently seeking a Property Maintenance Technician! Whether you have basic or advanced Property Maintenance experience, we have a position for you!
Property Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Simple construction repairs
- Fixing walls, painting, hanging doors, putting up trim etc.
- Basic mechanical repairs
- Fixing toilets, changing filters, changing electric ballasts etc.
- Use hand/power tools when needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll get as a Property Maintenance Technician:
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
To become a Property Maintenance Technician, you’ll need:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable working in a variety of climates
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
509 Douglas St – Sioux City, IA | 712.224.4810
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Sioux City Industrial Division
Aventure Staffing in Sioux City employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including industrial, manufacturing, warehouse and agriculture fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Sioux City Industrial Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.