Quality Control Technician
Blue Earth, MN 56013 US
- Ensure all raw materials and finished products are compliant with documented specifications and procedures though testing.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance and Production personnel to ensure a quality product is being assembled as per documented procedures.
- Accountable for the inspection, testing, and release of all raw materials, in-process materials, and testing of all finished products per documented specifications and procedures.
- Accountable for release testing for all shipments.
- Work with Management to improve product quality and assembly execution.
- File daily paperwork and assist in maintaining all quality records.
- Assist with recording and testing of customer complaints.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment while practicing safe work habits and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting pay: $15
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay cards available!
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.