Quality Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Michigan City, IN 46360 US
Our client, located in the Michigan City, IN area, is seeking a Quality Supervisor (2nd Shift) for their Dynamic Team. As the Quality Supervisor you will develop, maintain and continuously improve SOP's. You will ensure preparation and compliance of Quality Systems material and information used in audits. You will lead the team, and develop and execute all parts of Quality.
What does this role look like?
- You are a people leader. As a leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of Quality.
- You are the integral Business Partner to all Department Leaders & Quality team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- As a Quality Subject Matter Expert (SME), you develop, maintain and continuously improve SOP's and integrate them into all quality activities.
- You lead RCA-CAPAs and generate review close incident reports re: FSQA
- You investigate customer complaints, advise commercialization and production teams and perform mock recalls.
- You ensure preparation and compliance of Quality Systems material and information used in audits.
- You perform risk assessments on ingredients and materials coming into the facility.
- Assist in Annual Training, Curriculum Development, and Record keeping.
- Create and Deliver all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives for your team.
- You participate in sensory tests, aid in monitoring Sanitation activities and oversee Document and Record Control.
- You must be comfortable working in a Union environment.
What do you bring to the position?
- 3+ Years of Quality Leadership in Food Manufacturing
- A Bachelor's Degree or currently working on, almost finished with degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, and timekeeping tools like Ceridian DayForce
- Proficiency in continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations/standards
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of FSMA, GMP's, Audits: BRC/SQF, Food Safety, Microbiology
- PCQI or HACCP Training Certificate
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.