Paullina, IA US
Quality Technician | $18.50 - $23.00/hr. DOE
Weekly Attendance Bonus available
Mon – Fri: 7:00am – 5:00pm
A well-known company in Paullina, IA is seeking a Quality Technician. The Quality Technician is responsible for verifying that manufactured parts and outside services comply with the customer specifications using inspection control methods and procedures. If you are looking for an organization and career that will match your strong work ethic and passion for success, this is a great place to start!
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a quality inspection role with practical hands-on knowledge of mechanical and automated inspection using both standard calibrated inspection instruments and tools
- Hands-on working knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 and AS9100 requirements a plus.
- Experience with drawing interpretation (GD&T) and inspection activities, manufacturing processes and problem-solving techniques a plus
- Familiarity with FAI and PPAP inspection procedures a plus
Benefits & Pay:
- $18.50 - $23.00/hr. DOE
- Weekly Attendance Bonus available
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Health, Dental, and small Pension
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
221 E. Main St. Cherokee, IA. 51012 | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.