Terre Haute, IN 47803 US
Do You want to work for a company that prioritizes SAFETY above everything else?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing food companies?
Are you described as a Servant Leader and Transformational?
We need a Manager who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, located in the Seelyville area, is seeking a Safety Manager for their Dynamic Team.
Relocation is available. Benefits start Day One.
What does this role look like?
- You are a people leader. As a leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of Heath/Safety/Environmental policies, procedures, and programs.
- You are the integral connection to employees, contractors, regulatory agencies and the Safety Team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- As a Safety Expert (SME), you develop, maintain and continuously improve partner with leaders to perform safety surveys, inspections, and risk assessments, manage workplace accidents and investigations, and provide counsel and advice with regards to plant security.
- You will lead 3rd Party Safety Audits and participate from a Safety perspective in other audits.
- You will plan and implement training and maintain the Hazard Communication Program and Safety Data Sheets.
- You must have experience working in a large manufacturing environment, preferably food.
- You will maintain HSMS system comparable to ISO 14001 or ISO 180000
What do you bring to the position?
- Bachelor of Science in Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 2-3 Years Years of Safety Management Experience.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency in building collaborative relationships with industry, trade, other associations, regulatory agencies and staff.
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and environmental regulations/standards
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
What would make you a Rock Star?
- Experience with Benchmark, Link 360
- 5+ Years of Experience in Safety Manager Position
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-3 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.