Sales and Operations Manager
Fairmont, MN 56031 US
Sales and Marketing Manager 70K-86K/yr. DOE
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30p
This company is a family owned, independent distributor of Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Datacom products with 7 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota. We are thrilled to be in our 92nd year as a 3rd and 4th generation family-owned business and invite you to join us as we continue to help our customers and employees succeed! The position is a Warehouse Shipping & Receiving job that requires organizational skills and a team player mindset.
- Overall responsibility for the critical issues of sales and branch operations. Including: sales, sales growth, budgeting, training, gross margins, operating expenses, warehouse, safety, customer service, inventory, community relations and resolution of employee relations issues.
Ability to manage, coach, develop and engage employees.
Effectively handle multiple tasks and collaborate within a multi-functional team.
Plans, implements, and manages areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
- Passionate about Safety
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar or required equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in managing/leadership experience.
- 5 years in electrical, plumbing, and/or HVAC industry preferred.
- Experience in wholesale distribution environment a plus.
- Experience in P & L lines and budgeting processes a plus.
- Strong analytical, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter, detailed oriented, and organized.
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting pay: 70K-86K/yr. DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K with match
- Life Insurance
- Health Saving Account with employer match
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO and 9 paid holidays, plus your birthday!
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.