Sanitation Manager (Food Manufacturing)
North Sioux City, SD 57049 US
Are You Ready to be Appreciated for all Your Years of Experience, Training, and Leadership Skills?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing food companies?
Are you described as a Servant Leader who is Transformational and empowers the team to do amazing work?
We need a Food Manufacturing Sanitation Manager who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, located in the Siouxland area, is seeking a Sanitation Manager for their Dynamic Team.
Relocation is available.
Benefits start Day One.
What does this role look like?
- You are a people leader. As a leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of Sanitation.
- You are the integral Business Partner to Department Leaders & Sanitation team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- As a Sanitation Subject Matter Expert (SME), you develop, maintain and continuously improve SSOP's and integrate them into all sanitation activities.
- Create and Deliver all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives for your team.
- You must be comfortable working in a Union environment.
What do you bring to the position?
- 3+ Years of Sanitation Leadership in Food Manufacturing
- 5+ Years of Wet and/or Dry Sanitation Experience in the Food, Beverage or Packaging industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, and timekeeping tools like Ceridian DayForce
- Proficiency in continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations/standards
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HACCP, FSMA, GMP's, Audits: BRC/SQF, Food Safety, Microbiology
- High School Diploma/GED
What would make you a Rock Star?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science or another field.
- Experience Leading large teams in a Union Environment
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-3 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.