Senior Financial Analyst
Sioux City Area, IA US
Financial Analyst | DOE
Mon - Fri, 8A - 5P
Busy manufacturing client in Sioux City area has urgent need for a Financial Analyst to join their growing force. This Financial Analyst will work both independently and with a team on a variety of financial/accounting tasks. Pay is based on experience plus benefits with potential to work hybrid.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with monthly close process & creation of division and consolidated financial dashboards and presentations
- Prepare monthly MD&A and financial analysis as required
- Assist with updating management and lender presentations
- Assist with coordination of annual budget development
- Track compliance to created budgets and investigate any variances from them
- Conduct analysis of existing budgets to determine possible need for changes based on business needs
- Prepare financial models to justify and support ongoing merger and acquisition efforts
- Assist with the monthly financial statement preparation
- Analyze reports to identify future trends
- Assist with projects involving technological improvements in the processing of financial statements and related processes
- Assist with integration of acquisitions into the company's financial reporting systems
Requirements for this Financial Analyst position:
- BS in Accounting or Business
- 5+ years of experience as Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst or Controller
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment is necessary.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with phone etiquette.
- Must have the ability to complete tasks accurately within allotted time.
- Must be customer service driven and work well with others.
- Must have a positive attitude and aptitude to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook and ERP systems.
EEO Client; Pre-employment physical, drug screen & background may be required.
If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org