Sheldon Iowa area , IA 51250 US
$16.50 Regular Work Week, Possible Pay Raise.
A local lumber, hardware and building repair company in Sioux Center, IA is searching for experienced candidates to join their team as a Service Technician! Those who have prior field service experience are encouraged to apply!
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Schedule workflow with needs of customers
- Diagnose errors or service problems and determine solutions
- Manage on site installation, repair and maintenance
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
What you’ll get as a Service Technician:
- Starting Pay: $16.50
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
To become a Service Technician, you’ll need:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to use and operate hand/power tools
- Possess basic building repair skills
- Prefer experience in field service or animal husbandry but will train the right candidate!
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
327 9th Street – Sheldon, IA | 712.324.2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.