Spencer, IA 51301 US
Shipping Coordinator 1st shift position, 6 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday & every other Saturday. Starting pay is $25.00/hr
A food production company is looking for a Warehouse Shipping Coordinator. They would be responsible for the coordination of transfers in and out of the warehouse, tracking all movements.
- Manage picking documents to ensure FIFO and picking productivity, research and correct issues.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Maintain route paperwork along with processing created routes weekly and add-on orders for routes daily.
- Ensure accurate inventories for all goods to include sorting, counting, and organizing. Account for any loss.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department on incoming items and locate missing/unaccounted product.
- Coordinate route information specifics, palletized stops, extra pallets, & customer specific information with warehouse.
- Manages and reduces on the spot out of stock and works with Operations to solve re-occurring out of stock issues.
- Enter route information-times for loading, miss-picks, (route tracker, benchmarking).
- Coordinate with transportation on trailers and special orders.
- Coordinate with sales & transportation on in-house products, including shortages.
- Process after hour add-ons, transportation trouble shooting, emails and calls. Process complaint information and relay information to proper personnel
Experience and Education Competencies
- Two to four years warehouse experience preferred. Must be 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must. Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel and Word) and SAP preferred.
- Forklift and pallet jack certification preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts along with performing basic math functions.
Benefits & Pay:
- $25 per hour
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you've applied to Aventure before, simply give us a call to put your name in for this position.
511 Grand Ave. Spencer, IA 51301 | 712.262.5990
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.