Staff Accountant (Spencer)
Spencer, IA 51301 US
We are looking for Amazing Accountants!
Our Client is at the brink of celebrating 95 Years in Business in the Area.
Imagine being part of a well-respected group of Subject Matter Experts that work together to provide Business Management & Foundation Services.
Their well-respected firm offers financial services, estate planning, bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation to the communities, businesses, and individuals that they partner with.
Their team of professionals takes the stress out of running a business.
They are seeking Staff Accountants to join their team and collaboratively drive successful business partner relationships.
Whether you are just out of college or a Rock Star Sr. Accountant, they are interested in what you will bring to the the table. This firm offers flexibility in work hours/schedule, work/life balance, comp. time, and slower season reduced work hours. How wonderful is that?
What are the Requirements?
Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Advanced computer skills.
Advanced skill level using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, and other professional software.
Excellent mathematical, grammar and composition skills. A staff accountant should have excellent oral communication skills with the public and with co-workers.
Confidentiality: This position requires discretion and judgment in making decisions, which generally are based upon precedent or standard operating policies and procedures. The position involves confidentiality over information, routine decisions, attention to detail and production of qualified work products.
Holds a valid driver’s license and is able to drive their personal car to all Firm offices and client locations
Able to work at a computer for extended periods of every work day
Can personally lift and move objects weighing up to 50lbs
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-2 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.