Cherokee, IA 51012 US
Aventure Staffing is looking for an energetic professional to join our team as a Staffing Specialist in Cherokee, IA!
What we need… A team player who knows how to communicate effectively with all types of people (yes, you have to like people), thrives in a fast-paced environment (your days will fly by) and someone who is able to work independently and has an awesome work ethic!
Responsibilities of the Staffing Specialist:
- Recruiting and hiring candidates for local companies!
- Interviewing applicants, data entry, processing hiring paperwork, drug screening, coaching and counseling.
- Utilize creative recruiting tools and participate in job fairs and community events
- Handle open positions with a sense of urgency and communicate activity, updates, or issues with branch staff
- Starting Pay: $18-$20/hr + Bonus
- Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Tuition and Wellness Reimbursement, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off
- Smart casual attire (jeans)
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Requirements of the Staffing Specialist:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - Preferred
- Proficient in basic computer skills including typing/data entry, MS Office, internet and email usage.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills that show professionalism and competence.
- Track record of being self-motivated in previous positions.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by Aventure.
Interested? Call Jordan at 712.224.4825.
EOE/AA Drug and background screening may be required.