209 East Klug Norfolk, NE 68701 US
Temporary Office Assistant | $17/hr
Monday - Thursday, 8am – 5pm Friday's, 8am-3pm
A dynamic business leading in the Health industry is looking for a temporary office assistant. The office assistant will start in the middle of September and potentially last until February, with the potential of becoming a full time employee. The office assistant works on a team and independently performs a variety of office tasks to support the daily operations of the business. Come and work for a company that truly believes their success is a result of your success.
- Answering phones
- Greeting Clients
- Spot mistakes on applications
- Easy to train on guidelines while applying the knowledge to applications
- Other clerical duties in a fast paced and busy environment
- Able to work Saturday's from 7:30am-10:30am during busy season
- High School diploma/GED
- Computer skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Accurate and detailed
Benefits & Pay:
- Opportunity to turn into full time
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by and speak with Amber today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
105 East Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 | (402)379-4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.