Wayne, NE US
Trailer Assembler: $19-$21.50/hr Monday - Thursday, 5 AM- 3:30 PM/4 PM - 2:30 AM Weekends OFF, unless you want over time!
Aventure Staffing is hiring skilled and entry level industrial candidates for a leading trailer manufacturer in Wayne, NE. This position works both independently and in a team to install and assemble semi trailers. Trailer manufacturers may have the possibility to work overtime on Friday's! This is a long-term career opportunity with excellent pay and benefits. Don't miss out on the opportunity to work for a long term, reputable company. Apply now while openings are available!
- Perform multiple tasks daily using a variety of hand held pneumatic tools and manufacturing equipment
- Build component assemblies
- Install and assemble semi trailers on a production line
- Trailer Builder must inspect his/her product as instructed by standard operating procedures.
- Employee must be able to perform and remember how to perform multiple tasks from day to day.
- Ability to maneuver large parts and assemblies (up to 180 pounds) by pushing, pulling and flipping them into place.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
- Ability to stand and move about on concrete for 10 hours a day. Ability to see, walk, bend, reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, twist, crawl, carry, climb (including ladders), work overhead, push and pull.
- Ability to do heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) multiple times daily in a 10 hour shift.
- Supplies areas with materials using an overhead crane, forklift, hand / powered carts or carrying materials by hand.
- Steel-toed boots
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous light industrial experience is preferred, but not required
- Accurately read a tape measure
- Able to follow instructions, given either verbally or written.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive wages
- Full Health Benefits
- 401K & Pension
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Pay increases, retention bonuses and profit sharing!
- Advancement Opportunities
For more information, call or stop by and speak to Jamie today!
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
105 East Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 Norfolk, NE 68701 | (402) 379-4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.