Lake Crystal, MN 56055 US
Trucks Mechanic $22/hr
This company have been in business for over 50+ years. It is one of the world's leading Dump Body, Hoist, and Platform manufacturers, is known for its product innovations and dedication to quality. They are committed to building the world's best dump truck bodies and hoists. They are looking for a full time truck mechanic that has experience working with has mechanical aptitude and welding experience. If that describes you, apply!
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders efficiently and accurately with limited supervision.
- Perform inspections, diagnosis and repair of brake and suspension systems.
- Train on alignments and frame straightening.
- Utilize hand tools, portable power tools, cranes, and hoists as needed.
- Test drive trucks.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Attend DOT training classes as required.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Welding experience
- Valid driver's license
- Able to stand the majority of the day
- Requires lifting up to 70 pounds
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to read and comprehend instructions in English, ability to communicate orally and in writing in English with customers and co-workers
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting Pay: $22/hr
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available!
- Paid Holiday & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.