Vertical Mill Operator
Blue Earth, MN 56013 US
Vertical Mill Operator | 18+/hr DOE
Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
Aventure Staffing is looking for a vertical mill operator for our client in Blue Earth, MN! Work for a company that is more than a job shop, with over 300 years of combined experience, they provide the knowledge and skill to fabricate large structural and custom metal products. For over 60 years, this family owned company has focused on 100% employee training and maintained over 98% employee retention. Their combination of trained experts and specialized equipment provides them the unique ability to solve metal fabrication challenges and deliver quality products for their customers on time and on budget.
- Read blueprints and tape measures
- Strong math skills
- Build quality products within the set production time standards
- Program machines
- CNC experience
- Clean up and inspect parts for quality
- One year of CNC experience
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- High School Diploma or GED
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting pay: $18/hour DOE
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay cards available!
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.