209 East Klug Norfolk, NE 68701 US
Welder -$21-$23/hr DOE + Bonuses 1st SHIFT & 2nd SHIFT available!
Aventure is looking for experienced and entry-level welders! Welders work independently to weld on a variety of metals to be assembled into the manufacturers products.
With only a few positions open, seeking dedicated individuals with great work ethic! Great pay, amazing benefits, and job stability!
- Determine required equip and weld methods for project
- Analyze drawings, specs, work orders to plan layout
- Spot and wire weld components to meet strength and pressure requirements
- Mathematical Skills. You need relatively good math skills to be a great welder.
- Attention to Detail.
- Steady Hands and Good Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Physical Strength and Endurance.
- The Ability to Always Learn New Things.
- Good Communication and Teamwork Abilities.
- Weld components in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- Learn how to examine for defects and measure to specs
- Read and complete quality control checklists
- Operate safety equip and maintain good housekeeping practices
- Work overtime and weekends as needed
Benefits & Pay
- $21-$23.00 depending on experience PLUS great performance based quarterly bonuses
- Paid every Friday
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PTO first year
- Group Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness plans available
- Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
For more information, call or stop by and talk to Amber today!
Our job is to get you hired (and it's free!)
105 East Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 Norfolk, NE (402)379-4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.