Yard Loader Lead
Fairmont, MN 56031 US
Yard Loader Lead
Monday - Friday
Do you ever wonder what happens with the plastic bottles that you recycle? This company uses your recyclables to manufacture tile and ancillary products for field drainage. A Yard Lead is responsible for performing and directing other yard personnel in the safe and accurate daily work activities involving the shipping, receiving and handling of product. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required and reports directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager.
- Direct daily work activities of yard personnel
- Package/label/visually inspect all products produced on the production line
- Roll tile onto large reels, and tie it in a very specific way using twine.
- Remove rolls from reels
- Maintain a clean work area and abide by all safety regulations
- May use a forklift as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- The ability to repeatedly lift 75 lbs to a height of 6 feet
- Work in temperature extremes
- Use full range of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, and squatting
- Work in a team setting
- Leadership, professionalism, organizational and communication skills o Knowledge of local shipping regulations
- Basic Computer Skills
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State Street #270, Fairmont MN, 56031 | (507) 399-2027 | WWW.aventure.com
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.